Advantages of registering for online services
By registering to receive our automated and online services you'll be able to take advantage of the following:
Cargo Arrival Notice (C.A.N.) via automated email. Receive automated emails with information on your shipments as soon as they are received at our terminal. FAQ and Demo.
Cargo On Hand (C.O.H.) report via automated email. Receive a periodic report via automated email showing how much cargo has accumulated in our terminal for consolidation. FAQ and Demo.
Document Delivery (PDF Format) via e-mail: You will receive our Bill of Lading, Caricom (where applicable) and Consolidation Recap (when applicalble) via e-mail.
Cargo Administration page. Log on to your secured portal for interactive services. Online services include:
- Monitor your cargo activity from your desktop.
- Route cargo for Air Freight or further consolidation.
Register here to receive all the above AUTOMATED services.
- Input instructions you would like followed directly into our system.
- Automated online overland rates. Get trucking rates now, online.
- Automated pick up of your cargo. Submit your pick up, online.
- Track your shipment from the moment we pick it up.
- Print your B/L and other relevant documents right from your desktop.
Mission statement for the development of our online services.
To offer more ways for our customers to have ACCESS, FLEXIBILITY and CONTROL of their shipments in order to facilitate worry free shipping, done their way.