Tracking Older Shipments
1. From the caribtrans.com Homepage, click on Track Your Cargo or select Cargo Tracking from the On-Line Tools dropdown menu.
2. Enter Username and Password when prompted.
3. To help locate a specific job, Search tools are available to Search By Date Range and to Search By Criteria.
4. Clicking on a Job Number will display the Shipment information for that job. Click on the (+) to expand or (-) to shrink the Shipment details.
5. Clicking on Cargo Description will display Cargo Details.
6. The Cargo Tracking pages will display your 20 most recent jobs with Caribtrans and will default to the ‘My Cargo’ view, which shows information related to the cargo, such as documents, job type, status, shipper and consignee. The ‘My Sail Dates’ view shows information related to the shipment of that cargo, such as sail dates, ports of load and discharge, vessel name and voyage number.
6a. Two Cargo Tracking views: My Cargo and My Sail Dates